Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a developer to join our Front-end dev team. The team owns our web experiences and delivers delightful user experiences built on strong technology. React is our technology of choice. You’ll collaborate with the rest of the front-end team, other developers and roles in our R&D group, and our Product and Design teams.
- Develop quality, understandable code
- Evaluate requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Act as a development lead on projects and mentor junior developers
- Be part of our team. Actively collaborate and engage in building a product that helps employees know their company cares.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 5+ years of combined relevant experience
- Experience working with people in multiple roles to deliver software features
- Experience with one or more: APIs, accessibility, cloud platforms, security, performance, localization, or .Net, Java or mobile development
- Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
- BS or MS degree in computer science or a related study, or equivalent demonstrated experience
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.