Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to protect the company and our customers. This role is positioned as a senior member of the Information Security Team and will be a prominent face of the Limeade Information Security Team, reporting directly to the CISO. As a Senior Security Engineer at Limeade, you develop and support global security controls and operations that safeguard our workforce, platform, and customers. Your efforts will contribute to 24×7 operation of a highly distributed application servicing customers around the globe.
A strong candidate for this role is ready for a senior role on a small and growing security team tasked with protecting a rapidly expanding global employee experience platform. This is a demanding role with all expectations of scaling a successful Information Security Program at a fast growing, publicly listed company. Our mission is supported strongly by the business and there is ample opportunity for advancement.
- Develop and maintain required security controls for Limeade employees with focus on Microsoft Azure & Office 365 technologies, antivirus/antimalware, and remote monitoring and auditing
- Develop, deploy, and operate required security solutions across a highly distributed, global platform deployed across Azure cloud infrastructure
- Lead our vulnerability assessment program and conduct penetration testing with support from external vendors
- Perform security monitoring, triage and remediation of security issues, and support Limeade’s security incident response program
- Respond to security events and alerts and resolve security issues
- Perform security design reviews and provide deep and technical subject matter expertise to teams of software engineers and developers
- Maintain Information Security Team ticket queue for daily Security Team operations
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent demonstrated work experience with a strong focus on Information Security
- Five or more (5+) years of experience with Information Security roles
- A high degree of technical skills and acumen:
- Experience implementing and managing security solutions within Azure cloud computing environments
- Experience with IDS/IPS, event logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and endpoint security management in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Security industry certifications are a plus but not required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations and solve problems
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.