Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is an employee experience company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and creative UX Researcher to help us bring our mission to life for our end users.
You should be comfortable working with UX Designers to help them test and validate their work so they can iterate fast. You should easily be able to communicate insights from your work to make recommendations or share your ideas to visually oriented, informed user experience designers, product management and engineering teams. You should have working knowledge with Invision/Sketch /Adobe XD or similar tools in order to adequately run user tests of various types and varieties. You should love brainstorming, prototype development and welcome the results of empirical user testing. You should view collaboration with other designers, user testers and all company colleagues as instrumental for doing great work.
- Drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including literature review, qualitative methods, usability, experimentation, & survey research
- Work closely with other UX researchers to help design research plans and specific studies, as well as communicate findings with stakeholders and drive impact of the work
- Work independently executing research, including data collection, data analysis, reporting, share-outs, and knowledge consolidation
- Work with our UX director to unlock insights and user journeys using the Jobs To Be Done Framework and methodology
- Generate and report out findings to teams with speed and efficiency
- Assist in building out our Research Knowledge Base within HighSpot
- Work effectively with cross-functional team within our R&D Department
- Build a world-class UX research department
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 6+ years of experience in product UX research
- Knowledge of and skill with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience with survey design and response effects
- Experience in one or more phases of the product lifecycle, from early generative research, to concept evaluation, usability research, and prototype testing
- Experience working with fast-paced, collaborative design teams
- Experience with Usertesting.com or other research testing tools
- Working knowledge with Invision, Sketch, and Adobe XD
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.