Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We are looking for a .NET Developer and Azure enthusiast to join the Cloud team. The Cloud team is responsible for building the core infrastructure that enables other teams to build scalable, secure, and maintainable microservices. The team focuses on ensuring consistent patterns are used across teams by developing a core framework and set of templates. If you find yourself loving to write code, but also working with cutting edge Cloud technologies, this role provides a fantastic opportunity to do both.
This is a fun and fast paced environment. If you like to design, write/re-factor code, get things done, solve tough problems and love to work with smart people, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun. Note, this role will have a start date in March 2021.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of delivering high quality, testable software and services on time
- You are a strong developer in object-oriented languages such as C# or Java
- You have experience working within a Cloud Environment (Azure preferred)
- You are excited developing distributed, high-performance web applications and database systems
- You are familiar with SOLID principles, design patterns, SOA, OOAD and agile development best practices
- You enjoy developing core frameworks used by other developers
- You are result focused, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- Contribute to the creation and development of our microservice framework used within the R&D organization
- Assess existing infrastructure and create solutions for issues such as data storage, pub/sub, and message queues
- Investigate, analyze, and make recommendations to the team regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications
- Work directly with CTO, PM and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 1-4 years of development experience with C# or Java and OOAD
- Experience working within a cloud-based environment
- Experience creating highly scalable solutions on Azure or similar cloud platforms
- Excellent technical and communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.