Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We are looking for a .NET Developer to join the platform team. The platform team is responsible for providing API / services that abstracts well-being, engagement and activity data for a multitude of consumers – both web-based and mobile clients. The team focuses on ensuring the reliability, performance, and high availability of the mission critical account data and metadata. The engineer will join the team in the design, development, maintenance and monitoring of this software.
This is a fun and fast paced environment. If you like to design, write/re-factor code, get things done, solve tough problems and love to work with smart people, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun. Note, this role will have a start date in January 2020.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of delivering high quality, testable software and services on time
- You are a strong developer in C#, ASP.NET, and SQL or similar technologies
- You are excited developing distributed, high-performance web applications and database systems
- You are familiar with SOLID principles, design patterns, SOA, OOAD and agile development best practices
- You are enjoy developing fast and secure REST-based web services APIs
- You are result focused, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- Develop features within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to the team regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Work directly with CTO, PM and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 1-4 years of development experience with C# or Java and OOAD
- Experience creating scalable solutions on Azure or similar cloud platforms
- Experience with SQL Server or similar database technology
- Experience with highly-scalable web applications and back-end infrastructure
- Excellent technical and communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.