Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a Solution Engineer to join our Customer Operations team. This person will be responsible for the scoping and development of platform extensions. This role will interact directly with our Customer Success, Data Operations, and Customer Care teams to partner, build, and execute on extending the platform with specific customer solutions. The Solution Engineer will develop best practices for platform extensions and scale solutions that can be deployed across our book of business.
- Provide enterprise customer service & support for the Limeade SaaS Platform
- Gather and manage technical requirements for extensions
- Problem solve directly with clients and gain an in-depth knowledge of the customer and their needs
- Have a strong ability to work with technical and nontechnical business owners and customers
- Work with the larger team to develop scalable processes that allow Limeade to service users more efficiently
- Mentor, assist, and support other teams in order to problem solve and track outstanding issues
- Assist in maintaining a knowledge base system
- On a grander scale, you will play a key role at a high-growth high-tech company and become critical member of the support/service teams
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-focused, technical role
- 2+ years .NET Development experience (C#)
- Demonstrated understanding of data integrations, including file feeds and REST APIs
- Strong and strategic communication skills
- Experience scoping customer requirements
- Ability to work with customers in order to re-orient and problem solve for better solutions to achieve business goals
- Experience in a fast-paced business environment, preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment, with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as coach other employees
- Have a strong attention to detail, be an affective communicator, and remain highly organized in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to be resourceful, self-motivated, and upbeat while loving to make customers happy
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.