Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, high performing Senior Accountant to join a dynamic and growing Accounting team. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of accounting functionality and will apply our values, best practices, innovations, and capabilities to exceed our business goals. This position’s major areas of responsibilities include the ownership of Revenue and Accounts Receivable processes, including monthly billings, collections, aging analysis, understanding and applying billings and revenues under ASC 606, and assisting with month-end accounting close. The role also requires reviewing and understanding customer contracts and applying key terms to billing and revenue recognition. This role will have regular interactions across Limeade’s organization and report into the Controller.
- Own Accounts Receivable processes for existing customers and ensuring new customers are set up properly in our systems
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual invoices, manage collections and own the application of payments against outstanding balances
- Own partner billing and reconciliations
- Own the Revenue Recognition process, including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and account analysis
- Participate in month-end close processes
- Assist with sales tax compliance
- Support external audit requirements including experience with internal controls
- Prioritize and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Assist with process improvement
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5+ years progressive accounting experience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- Solid understanding of ASC 606 and SaaS revenue recognition
- Ability to learn and apply new accounting rules as necessary
- Experience reviewing and interpreting customer sales contracts
- Strong experience working with Excel and Tableau
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with various areas of the Limeade organization
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities
- Able to own a process and function effectively both independently as well as with a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a demanding, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce is a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.