Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a leader to join our Customer Care team. You will be responsible for triaging and troubleshooting all end-user escalations from our Tier 1 team, conducting site configurations, maintaining our knowledge base system, and serving as a platform subject matter expert. You will work cross-functionally with our Customer Success and Operations Teams, as well as our Development Teams, to collaborate on and escalate user issues and bugs, which you will oversee to full resolution. You will foster a positive online community for our members, interact with customer representatives, and work with our product development team and sales executives to turn customer pain into customer delight (in a scalable way).
- Enterprise customer service & support for the Limeade SaaS Platform
- Troubleshoot Tier 2 technical issues and work directly with Development teams to bring issues to full resolution
- Triage technical and program issues, utilizing all available tools and critical thinking skills
- Management and subject matter expert of program and platform configuration and communications
- Work cross functionally with our Product and Development teams to resolve issues and liaison customer issues in order to strategically implement and plan new features and processes
- Problem solve directly with clients and gain an in-depth knowledge of the customer and their needs
- Own and execute admin requests such as performing management of paperwork & processes related to participant and member appeals
- Mentor, assist, and support other teams in order to problem solve and track outstanding issues
- Assist in maintaining both internal and external knowledge base articles and documentation
- On a grander scale, you will play a key role at a high-growth, high-tech company and become a critical member of the Operations team
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in an on-going and consistent way
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a customer service role
- Experience with basic troubleshooting and escalations, as well as the ability to configure specific Limeade features/elements of the platform to fit customer requirements
- A strong understanding of technical and usability logic within a software or SaaS platform
- Working knowledge of the following tools: Salesforce, Zendesk or other ticketing systems, file decryption tools, Bolger, FTP Servers
- Intermediate working knowledge of SQL and/or JSON
- Have experience in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally, and coaching other employees
- Have a strong work ethic and a passion for customer service
- Ability to be resourceful, upbeat and love making customers happy
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.