Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced individual to manage and respond to customer and prospect IT/Security RFP’s and questionnaires. This position will collaborate with our Growth, IT/Security, and Product subject matter experts to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer and prospect IT/security inquiries. In addition, this position will help to ensure that our proposal database remains regularly updated and accurate.
This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations
What you do:
- Act as the technical point of contact for the Growth Team and work with Technical SMEs to obtain information as needed
- Manage Security & IT questionnaires from customers and prospects (e.g., during an RFP process, DDQs)
- Manage libraries of technical content (Information Security and Information Technology) within our Proposal Development tool (Loopio)
- Attend all team meetings (e.g., Release Readiness, Demos, Monthly Planning) to stay informed of changes to the product/infrastructure
Who you work with:
- Proposal Operations: As a member of the Proposal Operations team, contribute to maintaining team processes, manage responding to Security & IT questionnaires, own Security & IT content database, serve as the technical point of contact for the Growth team
- Growth Team: Sales, Customer Success, and Operations.
- SMEs across the Platform (IT, Security, Mobile, Front End, Back End): work with SMEs to clarify responses to customer questions
What you’re expected to produce:
- Clear, concise, and timely responses to all Information Security & Information Technology RFx questions (200+ per week)
- An organized and updated library of RFx responses (Loopio)
- Documented agile processes to deliver a high level of quality answers under tight deadlines
- A process to ensure all RFx questions are answered by the deadline
- A process to ensure up-to-date content in the Loopio library (e.g., set Reviews on Library Entries).
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BA or BS from an accredited University
- 3-5+ years of experience in proposal management & technical writing
- 3-5+ years working in the Enterprise IT/Cloud computing industry, working with technical leads, software developers, solution architects, etc.
- Experience with proposal platforms (e.g., Loopio, RFP360, Ariba, etc.)
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Experience meeting tight deadlines with limited resources
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- MA or MS
- 8+ years working in the Enterprise IT/Cloud computing industry
- Proven success collaborating cross-departmentally to produce quality deliverables
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proficient with proposal content management systems
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines with limited resources
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.