Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
We are looking for a Technical Writer that can collaborate with various stakeholders to write, review, and edit user-friendly technical content for internal developers, external developers, and Limeade end users in the form of product release notes, knowledgebase documents, internal developer wikis and other forms of documentation required. This role will report to the Director of Agility and Transformation.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to write, review, and edit user-friendly technical content for internal developers, external developers, and Limeade end users in the form of product release notes, knowledgebase documents, internal developer wikis and other forms of documentation required.
- Create and maintain a documentation style guide and terminology dictionary/glossary.
- Develop and maintain a content management system (or systems) for internal and external documentation.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complete product information into content that is easy to read, easy to find, and easy to maintain.
- Identify gaps in documentation and work to prioritize and fill those gaps.
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements
- Comfortable working with managers and executive leadership.
- MA or MS from an accredited University in English, Communications, Computer Science, Technical Writing
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing
- 5+ years working in the Enterprise IT/Cloud computing industry
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proficiency with a ticketing system (such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines with limited resources
- Proficiency with XML tools and content management systems
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methods
- Membership/certification through the Society for Technical Communicators or other technical writing organization
- Extremely customer focused with skills to properly manage and set expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.