(Originally broadcast on DriveThruHR)
Join us for this week’s episode when Mike and Robin talk to Henry Albrecht, CEO of Limeade about how to break down HR silos in your organization. Henry is energetic, irreverent and passionate about the evolving employee engagement industry, and he has some ideas on how things could be done better. He’s seen what works, what doesn’t and has tips for HR pros to align across functions and campaign for better resources and technology that will serve the greater good.
Talent management, benefits and diversity/inclusion pros are siloed in their roles, but they’re striving for the same thing: a more engaged workforce that can drive business results. Employee engagement is a recruiting & retention tool, it drives well-being, productivity, and innovation and is linked to better stock market performance. Nine out of 10 CHROs cite employee engagement as their top priority, yet the teams beneath them are duking it out for attention. What if they all worked together?
What else do we intend to talk about? Here’s what we’re planning:
- Why did you decide to start Limeade?
- Many people still think of well-being as a benefits strategy. How do you respond?
- Why are HR silos preventing companies from approaching well-being as a business strategy?
- Can you share an example of a company that’s getting it right?
- What can HR pros do to break down silos? (Short term & long-term)
- What’s the #1 thing HR pros need to be prepared for in 2019?