“These employers are changing the way we work with engaging well-being programs that motivate people and support improvement across the organization,” said Steven Parker, vice president of customer success. “The 2017 Limelight Award winners range in size, industry and region, but all have one thing in common: an extraordinary commitment to the well-being of their people. Limeade is honored to be their partner.”
The 2017 Limelight Awards honor employers in five categories. The categories and winners are:
BRINGING CULTURE TO LIFE:
Awarded to employers with excellent representation of their culture within the Limeade well-being program
- Brinker International: Awarded to Brinker International for amplifying its rich culture through technology and expanding its well-being program to include both full and part-time team members.
- Allina Health: Awarded to Allina Health for a culturally relevant well-being program with the support of dedicated well-being champions. The challenges and activities offered as part of the Allina Health well-being program are becoming an integral component of employees’ and their family’s lives.
- Kohl’s: Awarded to Kohl’s for connecting employee well-being to a better customer experience. Through a happier, healthier workforce, Kohl’s associates are inspiring customers to lead more fulfilled lives.
Awarded to employers that demonstrate exemplary support of well-being across the organization
- Leidos: Awarded to Leidos for reinforcing well-being from the top down and the bottom up. With executive-sponsored videos and an employee-driven challenge campaign that earned more than 500 responses, program registration increased 12 percent since last year.
- USAA: Awarded to USAA for outstanding organizational support for well-being. With a commitment to leadership team buy in, team recreation and quiet recharge zones – USAA had the highest participation levels across all Limeade customers in 2016.
Awarded to employers for strategic use of Limeade technology & features
- Puget Sound Energy: Awarded to Puget Sound Energy for innovative use of Limeade personalized targeting and integrations with five partner programs. PSE is measurably reducing debt, increasing charitable giving and improving employee perceptions of the company through the well-being program.
- Kindred Healthcare: Awarded to Kindred Healthcare for conquering the challenges of a large and distributed workforce, while keeping its program fresh and relevant. This year they launched four new partner integrations including weight management, financial well-being, health coaching and diabetes management.
Awarded to employers for driving positive results with the help of the Limeade platform
- The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.): Awarded to the Board of Pensions for inspiring improvement in all aspects of well-being: spiritual, health, financial and vocational. In just one year, this newly updated program is already changing the lives of church workers across the country.
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
Awarded to employers with an outstanding first-year launch
- ABB: Awarded to ABB for supporting a whole-person approach to employee health and wellness. Fresh content, unique challenges and intuitive site navigation have re-ignited interest and belief in employee well-being.
- CNH Industrial: Awarded to CNH Industrial for its incredible first-year results. Eighty-nine percent of employees registered in the program and 86 percent of employees completed their health screening in just four months.
Limeade is a corporate wellness technology company that drives real employee engagement. Limeade takes a whole-person approach to well-being, amplifies an organization’s commitment to its employees and delivers smart technology that fits how people work today. Employees earn points and rewards for taking steps to improve, while employers experience better business results. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps the world’s best companies develop happier, healthier and more productive employees. Learn more at www.limeade.com.