Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We are looking for a seasoned and enthusiastic Agile Coach to join the Limeade product development team. The product development team is responsible for providing technology solutions to enable companies to better engage and support their employees in improving whole-person well-being. The team builds best-of-breed cloud and mobile applications in a growing industry, owning the full life-cycle of the product from definition and development through delivery and monitoring.
This is a fun and fast-paced environment. If you like to work with smart people, solve tough problems and improve how we work together as a team while growing, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of helping teams delivering high quality, testable software and services on time
- You delight in helping others solve their own problems and seeing people working better together as a team
- You are energetic and enthusiastic, yet can be assertive in a respectful way
- You can bring others along through change
- You’re able to facilitate tough discussions that lead to better results
- You have a strong understanding of agile team development processes
- You’re a strong believer in iterative learning and continual improvement
- You are results-driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- You enjoy working with others to continually improve how we work
- You’d like to help shape the future of a world-class software-as-a-service company
- If you love to learn and to challenge yourself and others, you’ll love this job
- Facilitate the project management and agile development of multiple scrum multi-function teams
- Guide and facilitate these scrum teams in backlog and story grooming, story tracking, load balancing, story acceptance, and retrospectives
- Help ensure the right communication takes place within teams
- Build up a framework of patterns and practices enabling teams to better solve their problems
- Help improve the process of planning and development across teams
- Work directly with CTO, PM and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3-5+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Hands on experience with other agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, XP)
- BS degree or higher, preferably in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experience with Jira or similar issue management systems
- Experience in a fast-growing, mid-sized company a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.