Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a BI Developer intern to join our Business Insights team. As BI Developer intern you’ll work with our data engineering team to develop data warehouse reporting solutions to support Limeade’s business. Using BI tools like Tableau and Power BI you will build interactive reporting dashboards that help our clients and product organization make data driven decisions. You will assist in gathering requirements, documenting report definitions, and writing custom SQL to build data models for reporting.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a knack for taking complex concepts and data sets and making them simple to understand.
- You’re quick with numbers and have an intuitive sense for what they mean
- You’re a clear communicator, and are comfortable talking at all levels of the technical spectrum
- You’re constantly looking for ways to do things better
- Build internal and client facing interactive reports in Tableau and Power BI
- Manipulate data and perform calculations using languages like SQL and python.
- Participate in BI engineering agile team to track work and projects alongside product managers
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Currently studying a technical discipline.
- Presenting data analysis results and data-driven insights to business audiences.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with a data visualization tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with statistics and machine learning concepts a big plus
- Experience with technical writing or documentation a big plus.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.