Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Distribution partnerships across a variety of partners (e.g. HCM cloud providers, Systems Integrators, & Employee Engagement providers) play a critical role in our company’s growth and success. As part of our Global expansion we are looking for an accomplished, dynamic professional based in Europe to help identify, grow, launch, and develop these critical business relationships. This is a rare opportunity in an explosive growth, market-leading engagement and well-being SaaS company. Reports to Limeade’s VP of Partners.
- Develop, execute and evolve the Limeade engagement and well-being strategy with current and newly identified prospects and prospective partners for the assigned geography
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers, as well as sell into HR and Benefit leaders. Develop in depth knowledge of our entire product suite and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Align Limeade solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives and effectively manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Evaluate the market for potential channel partners, identify and develop a business case for the optimal partnering option, and grow a referral or reseller relationship
- Drive a plan and framework that creates meaningful channel partnerships that result in Customer Annual Recurring Revenue for Limeade while in concert building a revenue stream for the partners
- Manage a cross-departmental plan across customer success, sales, alliances, product and marketing organizations
- Represent the Limeade brand as a company and industry thought leader. Represent Limeade at key industry conferences
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Accomplished industry sales professional with 15+ years of direct and/or channel experience, successfully managing HCM, Consulting, and/or Systems Integrator partner programs
- Proven track record of identifying, launching, and growing channel relationships
- Deep experience working at or with major industry partners or growing SaaS companies
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities both within and across teams
- Ability to embrace an “evolve and learn” mentality
- High personal energy exhibiting a very high level of engagement
- High personal and professional standards. Unassailable integrity and ethics
- Comfortable with and curious regarding technology
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.