Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Operations Coordinator individual to join the Limeade Customer Operations team. The Customer Operations Coordinator position will be responsible for executing tasks that assist Customer Operations and Customer Success in their delivery of excellence with our internal teams and external customers. This will include representing Limeade at customer well-being fairs, promoting customer programs and Limeade point of view and best practices. This role also includes internal projects that align with improved support and execution of customer programs.
The Customer Operations Coordinator position will report to the Operations Strategy, Director and can be located in the Bellevue office or remotely, close to a major airport hub.
You must be:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand your customers’ objectives, then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- Organized: You are awesome at managing teams and groups of individuals and delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help other and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Creative and Marketing Savvy: You have an interest in creating innovative business solutions and marketing ideas that drive exceptional business outcomes.
Support each year 50+ customer well-being fairs, per contractual obligation, in various locations across the United States
- Coordinate with customer admins or other contacts to identify and confirm fair details and needs
- Support the Strategic Account Executive to ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and that all Limeade service commitments are being met.
- Serve as a conduit of important information between customer and Limeade.
- Create, print and ship materials for well-being fairs
- Represent Limeade and build strong relationships with customer team and employees
- Function as a customer’s subject matter expert on Limeade product & program functionality
- Travel to and attend well-being fairs, responsibilities include but are not limited to day-of set-up and take-down, interacting with customer program admins and end users to promote the program benefits and values and answer questions. Travel will be up to 50% of your time (condensed to the Fall and Spring seasons)
Assist manager with larger strategic initiatives including but not limited to customer program communications:
- Support customer engagement strategy and integrated communications plan. Be an integral part of all customer engagement initiatives (e.g. well-being fairs).
- Collect, interpret and report out on data for email creation, sends, and impact.
- Support material and content creation for customer communications
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree
- 1+ years in a fast-paced tech company, preferably in operations, customer success or project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Interest in data collection and analysis to tell a story
- Skills with Office 365, Smartsheet, Salesforce
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.