Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
As a Limeade Customer Sales Enablement Manager, you’ll be instrumental in enabling the Customer Success team to generate direct sales and expansion opportunities across our customers. You’ll help develop the strategy and outreach execution for top customer accounts which may include a mix of activities (email, phone, direct mail, CEO engagement, invites, etc.) This means you need to be an excellent communicator, a writing whiz, a strong team player, a self-starter with attention to detail, and someone who isn’t ok with status quo.
You’ll also be partnering with our customer success team to help them strategically engage with top customers. This means you’ll need to be good at developing relationships, have impeccable organizational skills and the professional chops to project manage others.
Every day, you’ll evangelize, educate, influence and lay a foundation for your own professional growth on the Limeade marketing team.
- Work in partnership with the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to develop a strategic customer-based marketing program that will help foster customer love and drive additional revenue for Limeade.
- Drive targeted lead generation using account-based marketing (ABM) tactics. Set the stage for successful sales cycles with positivity, rapport, trust and customer-focus
- Partner with colleagues to leverage Marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate opportunities
- Work closely with Limeade Leadership Team for tactical outreach
- Expand reach within customer accounts, ensuring that all buyer personas are being contacted using account-based marketing (ABM) tactics
- Artfully educate people about the Limeade value proposition
- Maintain deep knowledge of Limeade services, industry trends, and competition
- Rigorously update Salesforce.com CRM and leverage other marketing tools
- Deliver process-based and ad hoc reports to report out on department performance and uncover insights and trends
- Analyze sales development data and make suggestions for marketing opportunities and process improvement
- Collaborate with marketing teams on various on-going marketing campaigns
- Contribute awesomeness to an incredible marketing, customer success and company squad
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 2+ years inside sales experience, account-based marketing (ABM), or customer marketing experience, software related industry preferred
- Proven ability to make interpersonal connections, think strategically and generate business
- Worked in a high growth environment
- Consistently exceeds targets
- Proficient in Engagio and Marketo a plus
- Located in the greater Seattle area
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.