Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a passionate, strategic and customer obsessed Customer Success Director to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced leader with a track record of delivering measurable well- being and employee engagement results to a varied portfolio of customers. You will manage a team of Strategic Account Executive’s (SAE) who are tasked with helping Limeade customers build great companies by ensuring they successfully adopt Limeade’s technology and evidence-based best practices in order improve employee wellbeing and engagement.
Your team will ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us, and will focus on both day-to- day and more strategic opportunities. Your team’s success will be measured on the Net Promoter Score and Net Revenue Retention of your portfolio and the engagement of your own team members.
This position will report to the VP, Customer Success.
- Lead and manage a team of remote SAEs focused on enterprise customers while maintaining high levels of employee engagement, customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- As a Trusted Advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources to drive scalable, enabling processes
- Negotiate effectively with customers and partners, and ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and service commitments are met
- Oversee customer program design ensuring that they deliver on our promise to improve well- being, drive real employee engagement, and help build great companies
- Occasional travel is required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 100% aligned with and ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Proven ability to attract and lead outstanding teams and build scalable, enabling processes that keep employees, customers, and partners highly engaged
- An expert in the well-being and employee engagement space, with 10+ years helping enterprise level customers build great companies
- Demonstrates confidence in the ability to present and discuss Changemaker concepts at the C- level (e.g., well-being, org support, employee engagement, inclusion, employee experience maturity model, business results).
- A big-picture thinker able to focus on how to shape the vision for what’s possible for Limeade and its customers
- Customer-centric, with a track record of delivering on customer success
- An action-oriented self-starter
- Ability to use data to quickly make decisions and adjust strategies
- A team player. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups and are comfortable in a matrixed organization
- A transparent and high-precision communicator with a bias to action and getting stuff done
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You bring structure and process to the team when needed, but don’t overly complicate
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.