Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Limeade to manage the strategy and execution across a variety of inbound marketing programs. This role will be essential for helping Limeade deliver on its vision of measurably improving employee well-being.
Responsibilities span across marketing channels impacting our audience: notably webinars and direct mail. This is a fantastic opportunity for a growth oriented marketer to own essential programs that drive business at Limeade and while acting as our subject matter expert across these channels.
- Webinar Strategy and Execution
- Plan, build, deploy and market an ongoing set of 1st party and 3rdparty webinars
- Explore partnerships with leading 3rd party HR groups (SHRM, HR.com, etc.)
- Identify unique opportunities to promote these webinars to existing and potential customers
- Aid in the creation of webinar content and promotions
- Partner with content and marketing team members to ensure consistency of messaging and metrics
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Direct Marketing Programs:
- Lead the creation and implementation of direct marketing and other performance channels in driving audience action
- Identify creative integrations with other digital, sales, and content programs
- Analyze and report on campaigns metrics and make actionable recommendations to senior leadership
- Manage direct mail inventory and budgets
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with marketing delivery platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp) is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with B2B tech marketing is preferred
- Strong experience leading webinar program planning and execution
- Solid understanding of marketing KPIs and analytics
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team member, that can organize and manage projects across functions and with multiple stake-holders and contributors
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders at once in an energizing, fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.