Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a seasoned leader for our new Advisory Services team. This person will build a new team that will be focused on providing strategic and operational advice to our existing customers and prospects. This leader will create this new function by developing strategy and process, as well as hiring a new team. This team will focus on advising customers and prospects on developing Human Resources strategy and implementing a variety of strategic employee experience approaches relating to culture, employee engagement, well-being, inclusion, internal communications, and other related topics to support new business sales and the growth and retention of our customers. This person will report to the Chief People Officer/Chief Science Officer.
Our ideal candidate has deep experience in the field of organizational psychology and Human Resources, as well as demonstrated experience and success in prior consulting and sales roles.
- Build, engage and manage a team of advisors
- Create and implement new scalable advisory approaches and processes that ensure successful and efficient outcomes, including growth and retention, with our customers and prospects
- Consult with customers and prospects in a manner that is aligned with science and our points of view
- Build credibility through advising HR leaders by speaking their language, understanding the HR buyer ecosystem, and advising different HR buyers through the HR buying cycles (benefits, talent management, and talent acquisition)
- Create and implement success metrics
- Provide guidance and advice that has a positive impact on business results
- Support Product Management, Brand Management and Development in defining best practices and recommended solutions by serving as the voice of the client and prospect
- Serve as a resource for peer review of presentations and other client facing documentation
- Collaborate with Growth team leaders and employees
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Extensive consulting and advising experience; sales experience is preferred
- Ph. D. in organizational psychology or related field and significant Human Resources leadership and strategy experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in one or multiple strategic areas: employee engagement, well-being, inclusion, internal communications, intentional culture and other related topics
- Experience selecting and managing HR technology platforms to support talent management
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted and strategic advisor
- Proven ability to build and grow engaged teams
- Up to 65% travel may be required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.