Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced leader with a track record of delivering measurable well- being and employee engagement results to a varied portfolio of customers. You will have experience managing a team of remote Strategic Account Executives who are tasked with helping Limeade’s customers build great companies by ensuring they successfully adopt Limeade’s technology and evidence-based best practices in order to improve employee well-being and engagement.
Your team will ensure our customers love us and want to do more with us, and will focus on both day-today and more strategic opportunities. Your team’s success will be measured on the Net Promoter Score (Customer Delight) and Net Revenue Retention of your portfolio and the engagement of your own team members.
This position will report to the VP, Customer Success.
- Lead and manage a team of remote Strategic Account Executives focused on enterprise customers while maintaining high levels of employee engagement, customer satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- As a Trusted Advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customers
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources to drive scalable, enabling processes
- Negotiate effectively with customers and partners, and ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and service commitments are met
- Oversee customer program design ensuring that they deliver on our promise to improve well-being, demonstrate care, drive real employee engagement, and help build great companies
- Travel is required
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Proven ability to lead outstanding teams and build scalable, enabling processes that keep employees, customers, and partners highly engaged
- An expert in the well-being and employee engagement space, with 5+ years helping customers build great companies
- A big-picture thinker able to focus on how to shape the vision for what’s possible for Limeade and its customers
- Customer-centric, with a track record of delivering on customer success
- An action-oriented self-starter
- Ability to use data to quickly make decisions and adjust strategies
- A team player. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups and are comfortable in a matrixed organization
- A transparent and high-precision communicator with a bias to action and getting stuff done
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You bring structure and process to the team when needed, but don’t overly complicate
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.