Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
Are you passionate about improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture? Looking to build great places to work? Limeade is seeking a passionate, creative and dynamic Director of Demand Generation to drive interest and sales of our Limeade Engagement Platform. How? By leading a strategic integrated team dedicated to building pipeline and supporting our mission of improving well-being in the world with the Limeade Engagement platform.
The Director of Demand Generation reports directly to the Sr. Director of Marketing and works closely with Sales, Partners, Customer Success, the larger marketing team and the Limeade leadership team. This person will be responsible for leading a robust team and managing outside consultants and vendor relationships.
The candidate we’ll hire will have the expertise, experience and motivation to develop and manage a high performing team and be the liaison to sales, partners, and our customer success teams to drive our pipeline and upsell opportunities. This includes:
- Strategic team leader who loves inspiring people to do great work.
- A leader who can weave and optimize ABM, sales development, Inbound marketing, field marketing and partner marketing together.
- A partner to the Sales team, executing our overarching account-based selling strategy – identifying/supporting prospects and identifying/supporting up-sell opportunities across current Limeade customers.
- A strategic mind who can create our comprehensive advertising strategy including partnering with our in-house creative team on strategy and production and managing outside vendors to execute and place digital media buy.
- Oversees field marketing efforts to support sales team further down the funnel with tailored content and VIP field marketing events.
- Develop joint go-to-market plans for Limeade partners to support strategic partner business and revenue goals. This includes strategic campaign planning, sales enablement and partner marketing, including tweaking our Limeade marketing campaigns for our partner audiences.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Experience and demonstrated expertise leading successful demand marketing teams. This includes defining strategy, managing execution, optimizing the marketing tech stack, reporting and integrating across teams.
- Must be a highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated leader and team member, who can organize and manage projects across functions (especially with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) and with multiple stake-holders and contributors.
- Data-driven leader who has a knack for optimizing data and uncovering insights to strengthen campaigns and execution strategy.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and copywriting skills, across a broad scope of external and internal communication and marketing materials including success stories, case studies and web content.
- Quick learner who can think independently, knows when and how to seek feedback, can move ahead with a sense of urgency and keep projects on pace, while still keeping everyone in the loop.
- Strong project-and time-management skills on an individual and group level.
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or other related field.
- 8+ years of professional marketing experience with 1-2 years of specific experience leading teams and demand generation programs.
- Experience with account-based marketing strategy required.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.