Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for an Evangelist Lead to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the Job:
As Limeade continues to introduce new solutions, like Engagement+, Inclusion+ and Social Recognition, we are broadening our discussions with CHROs, employee experience gurus and other C-Suite leaders. One of the most effective ways we do this is through our science and Human Resources expertise. This job involves evangelizing the Limeade point of view at conferences, sales events, customer and prospect meetings and through webinars, events and other presentation opportunities.
This is a senior, high-visibility role reporting to Laura Hamill, Ph. D., who leads Limeade Institute and who is also our Chief People Officer.
As Limeade continues its growth via science and thought leadership, there is growth opportunity in this role as well. This position requires frequent (often weekly) travel.
- Help establish, understand and connect deeply with Limeade points of view to enable authentic evangelism
- Present Limeade points of view with credibility
- Influence buyers and other decision makers to connect with our points of view
- Have generative discussions with CHROs and other C-suite leaders to help them understand how our points of view can help positively influence their people and business results
- Travel to sales, customer and other meetings and be able to maintain your well-being while traveling
- Work as a positive, collaborative team member to create a unified experience at sales and customer meetings
- Collaborate with others at Limeade, including Limeade Institute, on Limeade points of view
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Organizational psychology experience (Ph. D. preferred) and ability to articulate and use to inspire change
- HR transformation experience and ability to articulate and use to inspire change
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to change, especially C-suite leaders
- Intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrated ability to listen to and create meaningful connections with others
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.