Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the Job:
We are looking for a Implementation Project Manager to join our Customer Operations team. You will join a small, energetic and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the challenges and rewards ahead. The ideal candidate has direct client facing experience working with large and complex Public Sector organizations applying leadership, rigor and discipline around establishing, documenting and communicating project plans; effectively coordinates resources, monitors progress and intervenes as necessary to ensure that quality, schedule, budget and other requirements are met.
- Support New & Ongoing Customer Configuration Work
- Use the Limeade implementation project plan in our Project Management tool and other tools as necessary to guide and ensure customer decision making on required implementation issues.
- Ensure that best practices are implemented and decisions are documented throughout the launch and ongoing process.
- Lead and monitor the full implementation and ongoing process to ensure all tasks are completed on time and deliverables are met according to contract specifications (e.g., customer assets received and integrated into site, internal and external quality assurance testing is accomplished, and site is launched into production).
- Work closely in partnership with the Customer and Limeade’s Account Managers, Strategic Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Configuration Specialists to ensure all contractual commitments are met for all customers you will serve.
- Manage risk, escalate issues as appropriate
- Work with other internal functional areas and/or customers’ vendors to launch Limeade solutions.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing with the Customers.
- Work with Implementation Director as necessary to manage priority of work across assigned implementations.
- Look for opportunities to improve process, templates and tools to scale project management and implementation processes.
- Understand the Limeade Well-Being Platform in detail to support the Customer
- Work with Solution Engineers to translate business needs into technical requirements for data integrations
- Project manage professional services project upon execution of signed Contract to ensure contractual commitments are met; assist in issue resolution as appropriate.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience working with SaaS Platforms
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years of software related or other large-scale project management experience, plus working with state or federal government and/or public sector entities.
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.