Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
The Manager, Proposal Operations will oversee proposal staff and manage processes, systems/tools, and activities related to proposal execution and content management. This includes establishing performance goals, providing ongoing performance feedback, offering guidance and coaching on proposal management and support responsibilities, as well as managing workload conflicts.
The Manager, Proposal Operations is a manager/individual contributor role. In addition to leading and managing the proposal operations function and team, the Manager will also own RFX projects serving in the capacity of Proposal Manager, especially on the company’s most strategic opportunities.
This position reports to the VP of Growth Operations.
· Manage and oversee the proposal queue including coordinating bid/no bid decisions, Proposal Manager assignments, and ensuring deadlines are met.
· Evaluate, develop, and implements tools, processes, and training to improve proposal operations.
· Recruit and retain high performers, develop talent, and recognize and reward performance.
· Collaborate with internal resources to ensure the necessary tools, content, and assets are consistently maintained and available.
· Provide insight, leadership, and guidance to authors on proposal content.
· Lead weekly proposal team meetings to coordinate activities and priorities.
· Provide regular updates to management on proposals win/losses, bid/no-bid decisions, workload, and process improvements.
Individual contributor responsibilities:
· Responsible for all aspects of the proposal delivery process including evaluation, project kick-off, initial response, refinement, and final proposal submission.
· Manage logistical aspects of multiple proposals simultaneously.
· Maintain a solid understanding of current and future solution capabilities.
· Utilize proposal software to create and package responses that describe the services provided by Limeade and showcase our value.
· Create and edit existing content from the content library and work with SMEs to develop effective, persuasive proposals that comply with all RFX requirements, incorporate win themes, and reflect the organization’s winning strategy.
· Identify gaps and work effectively across the organization to gather information.
· Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses.
· Consistently utilize Limeade brand messaging, including voice, style, and theme, within all responses.
· Contribute to department projects such as maintaining the content database, creating/updating proposal team tools and resources (templates, playbook, Salesforce information), etc.
· 4+ years of experience in proposal management.
· Experience working in a SaaS organization, preferably health, wellness, or employee experience related.
· Experience leading, coaching, and inspiring teams preferred, but not required.
· Strong leadership, facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment with a rapidly evolving solution.
· Well-organized, attentive to details, and is plugged in. Excellent project management and organizational skills, adept at adhering to strict deadlines.
· Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate with diverse constituent groups (Product, IT, Finance, Sales, and senior management).
· The ability to distill the value of the Limeade solution into succinct written responses.
· Experience with Loopio a plus. · Ability to demonstrate Limeade values in an on-going and consistent way.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.