Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a passionate, detail-oriented Marketing Automation Specialist to play a key role in scaling our marketing efforts. This person will be a power user of our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and will be responsible for owning email execution and orchestrating personalized, multi-channel campaigns across email, paid media, and direct mail.
- Own email execution in Marketo, including template management, email development, and list building
- Leverage our robust marketing technologies to serve up relevant, personalized, and timely messaging across various channels
- Be the quarterback of email nurture programs. Work with Content and Demand Gen team stakeholders to build out email nurture across the customer lifecycle
- Own the landing page testing and quality assurance process to ensure leads are captured, scored, and routed correctly for follow up
- Protect and grow our marketing database, making sure that we have high quality target accounts with clean data
- Build and optimize segmentation in support of unique campaign needs
- Assist in management of our marketing tech stack – from our marketing automation platform to data enrichment
- Create and optimize marketing processes – from campaign launch to data cleanliness
- Dig into data to understand what messages and campaigns are resonating with our prospects and customers and which ones are not
- Regularly monitor email performance data and analyze results for success and for areas of improvement
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years experience with marketing automation platform (Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot) and CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Natural curiosity to understand how things work and challenge status quo
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, comfortable with applied use of functions like Pivot Tables and Vlookup
- Experience in a fast paced environment (SaaS or similar)
- 2+ years experience in B2B Sales, Business or Marketing Operations
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.