Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for an energetic Customer Marketing Manager to manage the strategy and execution of several customer marketing programs. This role will be essential for Limeade to deliver on its vision of measurably improving employee well-being and building great companies.
Responsibilities span across marketing channels including email marketing, direct mail, and webinar creation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer to own key programs that nurture and drive customer business at Limeade.
We’re looking for a go-getter with 3-5 years of marketing experience. We want a stellar writer, a strategic thinker, and someone who isn’t afraid to push the envelope. This role works closely with multiple teams, so we want a team player who can effectively collaborate on and execute multiple campaigns at once.
- Strategy and execution of customer marketing:
- Develop customer marketing and content strategy for customers
- Identify opportunities to integrate customer elements into overall marketing processes and campaigns
- Analyze and report on customer marketing campaigns metrics and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the creation, execution, and promotion of webinars for customers
- Customer Marketing – Content:
- Plan and write copy for newsletters, emails, and promotions
- Manage the customer email program, including the monthly newsletter and quarterly product update
- Support development and promotion of customer stories and wins both internally and externally
- Support annual customer love direct mail program
- Manage the development of email programs that drive action from our key audiences
- Analyze and report on email marketing campaigns KPIs and make recommendations for continual improvement
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials as needed for customer marketing efforts
- Look for opportunities to expand customer marketing program
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with campaigns using a marketing delivery platform (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp.)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team member, that can organize and manage projects across functions and with multiple stake-holders and contributors
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once in an energizing, fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.