Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for an Onsite Well-Being Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
The Onsite Well-Being and Engagement Specialist’s responsibility is to ensure customer success by executing customer engagement initiatives, managing and training a network of well-being champions, identifying and managing customer’s changing business needs, ensuring customer responsiveness, and risk identification and mitigation. The Onsite Wellbeing Specialist is the day-to-day success leader for our customers and a true customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Supplier’s product and programming to align with our customer’s business goals. The Specialist will also support the Strategic Account Executive to ensure that all Supplier contractual obligations and that all Supplier service commitments are being met.
You must be:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand your customers’ objectives, then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- Organized: You are awesome at managing teams and groups of individuals and delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help other and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Creative and Marketing Savvy: You have a track record of creating innovative business solutions and marketing ideas that drive exceptional business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customer, including Benefits Managers and onsite clinic staff, and provide on-going support.
- Recruiting, Implementation and training of Well-Being Champion (WC) network
- Serve as resource and wellness expert to WCs on wellness programming solutions and liaison between customer and WC communities to ensure wellness initiatives are implemented locally.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interaction and communication with the customer and WC network, including training, coaching and support to WCs.
- Responsible for oversight and performance of the WC network
- Collaborate with WC Network to market and expand well-being offerings
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate, or deliver wellbeing seminars (in person and via Skype/Teams) for client’s employee populations covering various topics across all elements of customer Global Wellbeing Strategy. Includes aligning the seminar schedule to the wellbeing calendar, identifying topics, arranging speakers, getting content approved by client Benefits Manager, setting up Skype call ins, sending content descriptions to marketing team to produce seminar schedule, and marketing of the weekly topics
- Attend/coordinate attendance and visibility for wellness programs at wellness fairs and other company events as requested
- Assist with planning/coordinating Wellmetrics/biometrics screenings/onsite mammograms, and other onsite and virtual wellbeing events
- Arrange badging for event staff
- Point of contact for event, if needed, for schedule, staff, issues, etc.
- Participate in client’s program-specific team meetings and regular meetings with Benefits Managers.
- Supervision/oversight and training of onsite Health coaches
- Coordination and training of telephonic coaches
- Teach weekly mindfulness and yoga for the office skype sessions and/or coordinate with onsite Health Coaches to do so
- Manage clients wellbeing social network page , including weekly posts marketing seminars, wellness tips, responding to employee comments to offer suggestions/solutions, and recommend programs etc.
- Schedule CPR classes, teach classes and/or arrange other staff instructors
- Duties as assigned related to any health and wellbeing topics
- Ensure Wellbeing supplier staff and onsite clinic staff understand client Benefits offered, Wellbeing Program offerings, and are well informed of Wellbeing and Health campaigns
- Manage company Wellbeing Outlook calendar
- Strategize and develop onsite wellbeing programming that extends across all company locations across the U.S.
- Support and collaborate with the Strategic Account Executive in brainstorming and developing new programs and suggestions for customer.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Limeade organization, tools and processes needed to drive customer specific projects and work streams to completion.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the Limeade Platform associated with managing customer’s program needs including managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Conduct user interviews and focus group meetings as necessary
- Work with Customer and Limeade resources to ensure appropriate data mining and reporting of Customer Outcomes.
- Support customer engagement strategy and integrated communications plan. Be an integral part of all customer engagement initiatives (e.g. health fairs).
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Masters or Bachelors in Exercise Science, Nutrition, or health related field
- Experience with motivational interviewing and/or health psychology
- 5+ years’ experience in health coaching, health/fitness performance coaching, and relationship management
- Experience establishing and maintaining long term /client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with participants of various cultures and backgrounds
- Ability to adhere to accepted medical guidelines and practices
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- Credible advisor/coach
- Proven experience leading large complex projects
- Think strategically and innovate
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking
- Escalation management
- Building and supporting a network of well-being champions in a highly disbursed environment
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.