Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Our customer, the City of Los Angeles Personnel Department, has been working with the City’s Joint Labor-Management Benefits Committee (JLMBC) to establish a citywide employee wellness program to achieve its goal of creating a healthier, happier workforce that is more productive and cost efficient. To that end, the City launched its LIVEwell Wellness Program in 2016 with considerable success. Now, they are ready to take the program to the next level by leveraging Limeade’s expertise and tools to create a comprehensive and engaging hub for employee participation, with the data, analytics, and performance measurement to inform strategic decisions. In addition, Limeade will provide engagement administration consisting of branding, marketing, and event planning that fosters employee health behavior adoption/change.
It is the Onsite Engagement Wellness Specialist responsibility to ensure the City’s success by executing engagement initiatives, satisfying the City’s evolving wellness needs and identifying trends in the City’s employee population and provide strategic direction. The Onsite Engagement Wellness Specialist is the day-to-day success coordinator for our customer and a true customer advocate. This role will be located at the City of LA offices in City Hall, downtown LA. Your time will be split between working from home and with the City’s Benefits Team in downtown LA.
You must be:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time to understand your customers’ objectives, and then tie all your activities to their achievement.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who anticipates and responds to problems and opportunities, while requiring minimal supervision.
- Organized: You are awesome at planning and executing activities as well as coordinating resources in delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform, inspire, and persuade with your messaging. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel at building relationships and getting people involved in projects and programs that contribute to the customer’s success.
- Work with the City, the Onsite Wellness Program Specialist, and the Strategic Account Executive at Limeade to successfully implement the LIVEwell program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the City wellness team, department contacts, and employees.
- Provide support on wellness topics, especially the City’s LIVEwell Wellness Program’s Building Blocks of prevention, nutrition, physical activity, and stress management.
- Support the LIVEwell brand’s awareness and growth to engage and convert employees to program participants/users. To that end, partner with the City on the LIVEwell Local program that drives management support and employee participation on a grassroots level.
- Assist with engagement planning including events, messaging, timing, and channels.
- Coordinate program marketing efforts by working with the Limeade Marketing Team and the City of LA Wellness Team to print and distribute/post branded materials, communications, and promotional campaigns for onsite events. Channels include digital, offline, and live events.
- Coordinate and plan events and activities, e.g., onsite classes, clinics, demonstrations, webinars, and special events. Help manage employee registration, participation, and engagement tracking.
- Work with all City contacts of broader employee programs that impact the LIVEwell program.
- Support employee research to ensure the effectiveness of the program and events.
- Run reports and gather data to track on-going success of program.
- Work with the Onsite Wellness Program Specialist and the City to establish Wellness Champions.
- Monitor wellness industry resources, products, and education activities to ensure the program’s marketing strategy remains current with wellness program best practices and trends.
- Correspond with industry influencers and key strategic partners, as well as represent LIVEwell at marketing/association conferences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Limeade organization, tools and processes needed to drive customer specific projects and work streams to completion.
- Function as a customer’s subject matter expert on Limeade product and program functionality.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the Limeade Platform associated with managing customer’s program needs including managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Appropriately engage and leverage Limeade’s portfolio of subject matter experts as necessary.
- Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert Customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Limeade is a reliable partner.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Marketing, Business or Health/Wellness
- 4+ years experience, in Management Consulting, Consumer Goods, Event Planning, Wellness, or Health Promotion
- Experience establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Incredible attention to detail
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
- Willing to travel
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.