Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Our customer, the City of Los Angeles Personnel Department, has been working with the City’s Joint Labor-Management Benefits Committee (JLMBC) to establish a citywide employee wellness program to achieve its goal of creating a healthier, happier workforce that is more productive and cost efficient. To that end, the City launched its LIVEwell Wellness Program in 2016 with considerable success. Now, they are ready to take the program to the next level by leveraging Limeade’s expertise and tools to create a comprehensive and engaging hub for employee participation, with the data, analytics, and performance measurement to inform strategic decisions. In addition, Limeade will provide engagement administration consisting of branding, marketing, and event planning that fosters employee health behavior adoption/change.
It is the Onsite Wellness Program Specialist’s responsibility to lead the program initiatives relative to the above deliverables, identify and satisfy the City’s evolving wellness needs and identify trends in the City’s employee population and provide strategic direction. The Onsite Wellness Program Specialist ensures customer success and is a true customer advocate. This role will be located at the City of LA offices in City Hall, downtown LA. Your time will be split between working from home and with the City’s Benefits Team in downtown LA.
You must be:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time to understand your customers’ objectives, and then tie all your activities to their achievement.
- Critical Thinker: You possess both strategic and tactical acumen with demonstrated conceptual and analytic thinking.
- Exceptional Leader: You excel at leading others in delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Poised: Credible advisor/coach with the confidence to collaborate with executive leaders.
- Innovative: You are a creative, trail-blazer who has a knack for new ideas.
- Creative and Marketing Savvy: You have a track record of creating marketing strategies that drive exceptional business outcomes, brand identity, and user experience.
- Technical Prowess: Technical expertise or the aptitude to quickly learn new technology.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who anticipates and responds to problems and opportunities, while requiring minimal supervision.
- Organized: You excel at leading others in delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform, inspire, and persuade with your messaging. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help others and to be a positive role model.
- Work with the City, the Onsite Wellness Program Specialist, and the Strategic Account Executive at Limeade to successfully manage the LIVEwell program.
- As a Trusted Engagement Advisor, you will develop and maintain productive relationships with the customer team and all key stakeholders at the City of LA.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on wellness, especially the City’s LIVEwell Wellness Program’s Building Blocks of prevention, nutrition, physical activity, and stress management.
- Nurture the LIVEwell brand’s identity, awareness, and growth to engage and convert employees to program participants/users. To that end, build the LIVEwell Local sub-brand that garners program support on a grassroots level.
- By leveraging the legacy LIVEwell Strategic Engagement Plans, build an annual program plan that achieves the Strategic Vision and Mission, including events, messaging, timing, and channels, as well as co-branding opportunities with other City programs and partners.
- Oversee wellness marketing efforts by coordinating with the Limeade Marketing Team and the City to create materials, communications, and campaigns for all program components.
- Oversee event planning and resourcing for events by coordinating with the City, contracted resources, and other LIVEwell stakeholders as needed.
- Supervise the Onsite Wellness Engagement Specialist to ensure that daily operations are executed.
- Partner with the City’s Wellness Team to recruit, engage, and deploy Wellness Champions.
- Conduct employee research to ensure the success and sustainability of the program.
- Provide regular data and reporting to the City to measure program success and identify opportunities. Also, present and participate in all City meetings as deemed necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners, as well as represent LIVEwell at marketing/association conferences.
- Ensure the program’s marketing strategy remains current with wellness program best practices and trends.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Limeade’s organization, tools and processes needed to drive customer specific projects and work streams to completion.
- Function as a customer’s subject matter expert on Limeade product and program functionality.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the Limeade Platform in managing customer’s program needs including managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages, and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert Customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Limeade is a reliable partner.
- Work with the Strategic Account Executive at Limeade corporate in Bellevue, WA who will oversee the account. Provide weekly updates, coordinate on best practices, and seek out guidance as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred, in either Marketing, Business or Health/Wellness
- 7+ years program management experience in Management Consulting, Marketing, or Consumer Goods
- Proven experience building and leading large, complex programs, from the early stage
- Proven ability to utilize data and analytics to drive new insights and enhance the program
- Strong strategic planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Change Management experience
- Vendor management experience
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
- Escalation management expertise
- Willing to travel
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.