Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a Project Coordinator to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
Project Coordinators enhance the Implementation Project Directors’ effectiveness by providing proactive calendar management, preparing Implementation Team and Client materials, and providing project management support.
This company’s mission is to measurably improve well-being in the world through happy, healthy, high-performing workforces. They are looking for motivated, proactive and highly organized Jr. Project Coordinators who loves to provide project management and administrative support. This position will report directly to the Implementation Project Director Team.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a collaborative team environment and has the ability to effectively manage deadlines and priorities in a fast-paced and fun work setting. You have a great attitude that loves to take on any task and any challenge to promote the “award winning” culture this team has developed.
- Manages calendars for optimal efficiency, by planning and scheduling meetings for Implementation Project Directors
- Conserves time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails, agendas and various documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; orienting them with the office; answering or directing inquiries
- Provides meeting support for Implementation Project Directors by taking thorough, detailed, and accurate notes
- Plans catering, events, and off site visits/meetings
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and Implementation Project Directors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- College degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred.
- Previous Administrative experience required
- Experience assisting Executives and C-level staff preferred
- Experience planning corporate catering, meetings, and events preferred
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google Docs is required
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
- Advanced organization skills, with proven experience bringing calm to chaos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively, efficiently, and confidently communicate clients and internal employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and consistent follow-through, with demonstrated ability to bring projects to successful completion, on time and within budget
- Experienced self-starter who can manage multiple projects in tandem with very little supervision
- Be able to think strategically and act tactically. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done without being asked
- Uphold and evangelize the company’s core culture values and the company’s brand values in every day responsibilities
- Be a problem-solver. Ability to identify problems, offer creative solutions, and efficiently solve them, in a timely manner
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.