Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Proposal Content Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
The Proposal Content Manager is responsible for researching, writing, and maintaining a database of content used to respond to proposals, partnering closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization (approximately 80% of the time). In addition to maintaining the content library, this individual will assist in responding to proposals (RFP/RFI/RFQ), as needed during high volume periods (approximately 20% of the time). The Proposal Content Manager will report to the Sr. Director of Strategic Sales Operations.
- Manages relationships with SMEs and other business partners to write, edit and maintain the content database on an ongoing basis ensuring accuracy, consistency, brand voice, appropriate positioning, and competitive differentiation
- Incorporates feedback from Proposal Managers, sales leaders, and SMEs to improve content
- Collaborates with the sales and marketing teams to gain an appropriate understanding of the sales strategy and how it clearly conveys the proper business perspective, key messages, value proposition, and differentiators against our competition
- Serves as a resource providing support to Proposal Managers and sales teams for ad-hoc requests and non-standard responses
- Incorporates new information created for proposals back into the content database as part of the project close out process, ensuring content is well vetted and approved prior to being added
- Establishes and maintains the organizational structure, content naming conventions, and image library within the content database
- Leads and/or provides support for proposals (RFP/RFI/RFQ), as needed during high volume periods (approximately 20% of the time)
- Contributes to the sales playbook by authoring and maintaining proposal team resources (e.g., executive summary templates)
- Act as the content database SME for Limeade users, fields questions about search functionality and existing content, and provides 1:1 training
- Manages FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests, reviews information provided back to Limeade, and shares that information with stakeholders, as well as uses that information to inform updates to Limeade content to help differentiate us in the market
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- A track record of 2 – 4 years’ success managing a content database, working closely with SMEs and sales teams to develop competitive and winning proposal content while having created scalable tools and processes
- Passionate focus on supporting sales teams in their winning deals and ability to build long term, successful working relationships with internal colleagues
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills with the ability to summarize data concisely and clearly in a persuasive, tailored manner
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality work standards
- Proactive self-motivation and time-management skills. High degree of flexibility to accommodate changes in a fast-paced, deadline driven sales environment
- Strategic thinker with strong customer-centric mindset
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to comprehend complex topics
- Experience with Loopio or other content management tool
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word (tables, formatting, fonts, graphics, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Technical Writing, Public Relations, or English
- Written proficiency in German a plus
- Headquarter-based position in Bellevue, WA desired but will consider remote candidates
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.