Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. As a champion of our award-winning culture, we are looking for a Recruiter that has a high bar for talent, committed to finding people who are not only the best at what they do but are aligned with our mission and values.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the Job:
As a Recruiter at Limeade, you will be a “Champion” for finding high performing, culturally aligned talent. You will partner with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies and guide the interview process. You love the hunt to find the ideal candidate who is constantly thinking about ways to raise the bar for talent. You’re a natural networker and relationship builder always building a bench of “star performers”. You are committed to creating an exceptional candidate experience so everyone completes their interview wanting to work at Limeade. If you are looking to work for and represent an energizing technology company that cares about its employees (and customers) well-being, look no further! You will report the Director, Talent Acquisition.
- Work with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting and interview strategies to find and effectively assess the best talent
- Attend recruiting events, networking groups, meet ups to increase awareness of Limeade and build relationships with local talent. Host internal sourcing jams
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including: sourcing, screens, managing the internal interviewing process, candidate relationship management, references and closing candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by effectively communicating with them and managing their overall candidate experience
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and other misc tools
- Assist with interviewer training
- Contribute to other recruiting initiatives as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 2 – 5 years of demonstrated success in full-cycle recruiting for a technology company. Technical recruiting experience required
- Ability to find and attract talent who exemplify the limeade culture and values
- Experience in creative sourcing and proactive recruitment efforts
- Ability to build strong relationships hiring managers. Experience working with all levels of internal and external customers/candidates
- Passion for helping create an “award-winning” company culture and community building
- High energy, highly motivated and self-directed with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail. Solid project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.