Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
As a Limeade Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for direct opportunity generation via strategic outreach. You will partner tightly with our field sales team to surface engagements that lead to closed business. You will evangelize, educate, influence and lay a foundation for your own professional growth as a sales professional.
The ideal candidate is:
- Confident with technology
- Thoughtfully Relentless
- Aligned with our values
- Hit your numbers. Meet (exceed) individual Key Performance Indicators based on inbound/outbound call/email volume and qualified opportunity generation
- Aggressively drive outbound lead generation. Set the stage for successful engagements with positivity, rapport, trust and customer-focus.
- Partner with ABM team to leverage Marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate opportunities
- Collaboratively qualify high-quality prospects
- Transition opportunities effectively to outside sales team and channel partners
- Be A++ in communicating the spirited Limeade value proposition
- Maintain deep knowledge of Limeade services, industry trends, and competition
- Rigorously update CRM and leverage other prospecting tools
- Deliver process-based and ad hoc reports to Sr. Demand Gen Manager
- Analyze sales development data and make suggestions for marketing opportunities and process improvement
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on various on-going marketing campaigns
- Contribute awesomeness to an incredible sales and company squad
- Outstanding work may lead to expanded inside or outside sales opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 2+ years inside sales experience in enterprise software related industry
- Proven ability to make interpersonal connections and generate high-quality sales pipeline
- Worked in a high growth environment
- Consistently exceeded targets
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.