Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. You will work closely with stakeholders in the Growth organization, as well as Finance and Marketing. Specifically, this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of Salesforce automation capabilities, change management, user management, data models, and most importantly – providing the best experience for our end-users. We are looking for someone who passionately understands Salesforce, is committed to continuous improvement, is a very analytical and a creative problem solver with a bias for action and has a relentless focus on getting things done. The Salesforce Administrator will report to the VP of Growth Operations.
- Serve as the primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with over 175 users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance; including Conga, GridBuddy, Zendesk, Docusign, and other tools
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with the Growth organization to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Develop and implement a platform governance strategy and related tactics
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Affinity for a hyper-growth SaaS business
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex Salesforce concepts
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills, and a bias for action
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade values in an ongoing and consistent way
- BS or BA degree
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.