Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who will support our CI/CD pipelines, monitor deployments, automate everything in Azure, and troubleshoot when things go wrong. You are a highly skilled engineer with a background in Microsoft based technologies and infrastructures. We are building out new Azure regions across the globe as standalone instances of our products and need more devops engineers to help support our growth.
As a member of the Limeade IT Operations team you will have a significant impact on our infrastructure, the future, and our cloud global deployments including approaches and methodologies that enables our developer groups to increase agility and provide superior, secure, performing and highly available services. You will work with the rest of the team to ensure that we run our services at high availability, fast performance, and in a secure manner – HIPAA and GDPR information – using data driven methodologies and automation.
- Work with the team to architecture our Azure regions and Disaster Recovery capabilities
- Own Azure DevOps at Limeade and create patterns and practices for dev teams to follow and hold them accountable to following them.
- Help maintain costs with smart tagging and reporting
- Work with the broader team on monitoring, engagement, security and deployment management.
- Collaborate daily with developers to pair designs with Infrastructure capabilities.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as experience with SOC TYPE 2, ISO Standards, GDPR, and Heath Care regulations.
- Ability to work with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, designs clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Work across functional teams to understand business and feature requirements
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 3+ years in production mission critical SaaS products
- Fluent in Azure Active Directory, Windows Servers, PowerShell, Azure cloud services.
- Strong experience with more than one monitoring tool like Splunk, NewRelic, Octopus, AppInsights, Azure Monitor, DataDog, etc.
- Experience with Amazon AWS and / or Azure cloud and cloud integrations.
- Experience performing SOC Type2 audits, ISO compliance or HIPAA related compliance audits
- Desire to lead, coach and inspire teams
- Extremely customer focused with a desire to manage customer experiences in measurable manners
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.