Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to safeguard our company and our customers. As a Senior Security Engineer at Limeade, you will design, implement, and operate our security policies, controls and capabilities. In this role, you will focus heavily on IT operational security, monitoring and incident response, security testing, leadership and mentoring of junior security engineers, and security education throughout the company. You will also lead or participate in policy review and creation, security design reviews, security audits, vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests. This role is positioned as a senior member of the Information Security Team and can be a prominent face of Limeade security.
- Evaluate, design and implement software security solutions in corporate, datacenter, and cloud environments
- Perform risk, threat and vulnerability assessments of technology stacks and implementation, software applications, policies and procedures, and business process
- Perform security monitoring and incident response in a global environment
- Participate in security design reviews as a security subject matter expert
- Collaborate frequently with IT, Engineering, Software Development, and Legal team members
- Participate as a member of our Security Steering Committee to constantly improve our Information Security Program
- Work to constantly improve the quality of decisions that Limeade makes with regards to risk, threat, and overall security posture
- Guide vision and strategy for our Information Security Program
- Protect Limeade. Protect Limeade customers
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or related field with a focus on Information Security
- Five or more (5+) years of experience with Information Security roles
- Security certification(s), such as CEH, CCSK, CIPP, CCSP, CISM, and/or CISSP are a plus but not required
- A high degree of technical skills and acumen:
- Experience implementing security solutions within datacenter and cloud computing environments
- Working knowledge of SIEM, firewall, intrusion detection and prevention, event monitoring, and vulnerability scanning solutions
- Working knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), common programming and scripting languages, and network protocols
- Working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Familiarity with computer programming or software development with emphasis on application security and SDLC
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong relationships/collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations and solve problems
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.