Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a talented and passionate Software Design Engineer in Test to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) who is laser focused on quality, user empathy and has passion for delivering the right solutions for every test challenge on your plate.
If you’ve completed multiple product cycles developing enterprise software and/or large scale web applications, excel in designing and implementing test automation and infrastructures AND are good at developing effective functional and UI test scenarios…let’s talk!
As a critical member of our QA Developer team, you will work with an experienced group of web app pioneers, within the structure of a best-practices Agile Development process, based on a customization of UML and Scrum methods. We perform rapid, iterative, incremental updates to our platform and services.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of delivering high quality software and services on time
- You are a seasoned developer in C#, ASP.NET and web applications
- You are result driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, have a knack for testing, and pay attention to details
- If you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you’ll love this job.
- Own and deliver test assets for our products, including test plan, automation, tools, and infrastructure
- Provide critical input into the design and development of product features
- Work directly with PMs, designers, and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of development experience with C# and .NET technology
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Experience with mobile apps and microservices a big plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.