Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
As a Technical Recruiter at Limeade, you will be a “Champion” for finding high performing, culturally aligned talent. You will partner with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting strategies and guide the interview process. You love the hunt to find the ideal candidate who is constantly thinking about ways to raise the bar for talent. You are committed to creating an exceptional candidate experience, so everyone completes their interview wanting to work at Limeade. In addition, you will assist with a variety of Human Resources tasks alongside a dynamic and outstanding team. You will get the opportunity to flex your HR muscles in several other projects and initiatives. This role is based in our headquarter office in Bellevue, WA and reports directly to our People Team Manager. This role will support our Product, Marketing and Development teams. If you are looking to work for and represent an energizing technology company that cares about its employees (and customers) well-being, look no further!
- Work with hiring managers to develop and implement effective recruiting and interview strategies to find and effectively assess the best talent
- Attend recruiting events, networking groups, and meet ups to increase awareness of Limeade and build relationships with local talent. Host internal sourcing jams
- Manage entire recruiting life cycle including: sourcing, scheduling, screens, managing the internal interviewing process, candidate relationship management, references and closing candidates
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by effectively communicating with them and managing their overall candidate experience
- Manage our recruiting platforms, including ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and other misc. tools
- Assist with interviewer training
- Assist with onboarding: schedule new hire orientation, complete new hire documentation, and greet new hires
- Internal communications: update our intranet site with important updates
- Provide overall assistance and support with other HR and Recruiting initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success in full-cycle recruiting in a fast paced environment
- 1-3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with creative, technical sourcing and proactive recruitment efforts
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers. Experience working with all levels of internal and external customers/candidates
- Passion for helping create an “award-winning” company culture
- High energy, highly motivated and self-directed with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- High regard for confidentiality
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Positive team player who will do what it takes to get stuff done
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.