We appreciate you joining the Limeade team, HR leaders and industry changemakers for the third annual Limeade Engage conference in Austin, Texas.
You now have the tools needed to create an employee experience that unlocks potential, increases engagement, innovation and drives business results.
Limeade Engage will give you the inspiration, case studies, best practices, tools and creative ideas to realize what can be when employee experience and engagement are at the center of your company’s business strategy.
Bring a team member and join the community to:
your learning to help build a better employee experience, improve well-being, foster inclusion and support employee engagement in your organization.
with HR leaders to hear how they tackle similar challenges and act as changemakers to propel their organizations forward.
meaningful actions focused on creating an authentic employee experience aligned to your company values.
your passion for building a workplace that cares about employees with the help of the Limeade team dedicated to improving well-being in the world.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Hear inspiring keynotes who will charge you with action, purpose and direction to be a leader in all parts of your life
- Learn about the Limeade vision for employee experience
- Interact with Limeade partners and experience Limeade technology in real time
- Attend breakout sessions with the latest Limeade Institute research, expert insight and tools for how to create a successful program
- Gain best practices to help solve tough business problems, show your people you care and make an impact
AT A GLANCE:
- Two days of sessions, networking and activities
- Four keynote speakers who will bring you inspiration, action and a vision for the future
- Two hours of breakout sessions, 45-minute walking meeting and one hour of interactive discussions
- Success stories from leading brands with tangible takeaways
- Evening awards dinner to recognize Limelight Award winners
2019 Featured Keynotes
As HR experts, industry thought leaders, employees and managers, we can be so much more.
The future of employee experience starts NOW. Are you in?
Copyright © Limeade Engage 2019. All rights reserved.