Bellevue, Wash, May 16, 2018 – Today Limeade, an employee engagement company, announced the winners of its 2018 Limelight Awards. The annual customer awards recognize large employers improving employee well-being and engagement while driving business results.
“These organizations are building great places to work by improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture,” said Steven Parker, global vice president of customer success at Limeade. “They understand how to deliver a program that represents an authentic investment in their people — and are reaping the benefits as a result. Congratulations to all the 2018 Limelight Award Winners. Limeade is honored to play a part in their story.”
The 2018 Limelight Awards feature eight categories. The winners include:
- ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: Ally Financial
Awarded for an outstanding first-year launch.
Ally Financial launched a well-being program that delivers a positive feeling to their people, encourages social connections, personal choice and is culturally relevant. Ally leans on real-time data to evolve and in just seven months, more than 80 percent of employees are participating.
- BRINGING CULTURE TO LIFE: Stanley Black & Decker
Awarded for an excellent representation of company culture within the Limeade program.
Stanley Black & Decker launched a well-being and employee engagement program that incorporates sustainability, giving and other company values. This strategy supports the company cultural shift from a traditional manufacturing company to one with uncompromised devotion to performance, innovation, customer satisfaction and social responsibility.
- ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT: Brunswick
Awarded for exemplary well-being support across the organization.
Brunswick used technology to foster strong leadership and local support for well-being and employee engagement. More than 84 percent of participating department managers use the program to support their teams, and real employee engagement is improving significantly.
- EXECUTIVE CHAMPIONS: Harland Clarke Holdings
Awarded for driving program adoption with executive support for employee well-being.
Harland Clarke Holdings leaders sponsor challenges to connect well-being and employee engagement with the business. As a result, they surpassed all previous program goals and elevated their culture of well-being like never before. Their holistic approach really empowered team members to take time for their well-being, increasing user satisfaction and participation.
- CHANGEMAKER AWARD: Express Scripts
Awarded for a strategic, dynamic shift in employee engagement and culture.
Express Scripts took an intentional approach to culture change by connecting people to a common mission and investing in improved employee well-being and engagement. By infusing trust, respect, diversity and inclusion into the employee experience, they improved employee well-being, engagement and perceptions of care and concern.
- ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE: State of Washington
Awarded for navigating organizational complexity to drive program vision and success.
Despite the complexity and magnitude of engaging Washington State’s public and higher-education employees, the Washington State Health Care Authority reinforces a unified organizational culture through its SmartHealth wellness program. By leveraging support from Governor Jay Inslee and wellness coordinators, and using data, the state has seen a measurable increase in well-being, engagement and desirability as an employer.
- HALL OF FAME: Kindred Healthcare & Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Awarded for effectively evolving the Limeade program over four or more years.
- Kindred Healthcare: Since partnering with Limeade in 2012, Kindred Healthcare evolved its program into a fixture of the company culture. Thanks to exemplary organizational support, its care providers can focus on their own well-being — from financial fitness to stress management. Today, more than 70 percent of employees participate in the program and turn over less frequently than non-participants.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: In 2011, Cincinnati Children’s partnered with Limeade to address rising healthcare costs but quickly saw the potential to evolve its approach to drive success in every dimension of whole-person well-being. Today, participation is at 89 percent, turnover is lower for those who participate and their program data links well-being and vacation time to higher productivity.
Limeade is an employee engagement company that builds great places to work by improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture. Limeade integrates well-being, engagement, inclusion and social recognition software into one seamless experience that brings workplace culture to life and inspires a strong connection between employees and companies. With Limeade, employees reconnect to what motivates them at work, which boosts engagement and gives companies the business results they want. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade is helping the world’s best companies change the way they work. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications