We’re already almost two months into 2014. Your employees may have already forgotten about their New Year’s resolutions.
You can help change that!
At the start of an employee wellness program, we always ask participants to select goals they want to work on with Limeade. These are the top 6 well-being goals – across both men and women – for 2014:
You likely aren’t surprised by these. We weren’t either. Many of us want to lose weight and have more energy. The difficult part is creating a plan that helps us achieve these goals.
We think the best place to tackle them is in the workplace. So we’ve created a six-part guide to help HR teams support their employees’ well-being goals.
Read the Series
- Goal #1: 5 Strategies for Supporting Your Employees Who Want to Lose Weight
- Goal #2: 5 Ways to Boost Your Employees Energy and Increase Productivity
- Goal #3: 5 Things You Can Do To Help Your Employees Sleep Better
- Goal #4: 5 Ways to Help Employees Be More Proactive Problem Solvers
- Goal #5: Decrease Stress in Your Employees With These 5 Tips
- Goal #6: 5 Strategies for Helping Employees Achieve Their Career Goals