Daniel leads strategy and product at Limeade with the goal of aligning product innovation to our mission to improve well-being in the world and build great companies.
He joined Limeade through the acquisition of Sitrion, which he ran as their CEO. Daniel is an optimist with a passion for all things new. He brings a diverse background from humble beginnings working on farmer markets and warehouses, to high profile executive roles in half a dozen countries around the globe. He has a master’s degree in business engineering.
Daniel is based in Germany with his wife and their five children.
- TEDx, “The Evolution of Work“
- LinkedIn, “Modern HR: Provide Services, Not Destinations“
- LinkedIn, “Work is not a Destination“
- LinkedIn, “The Real HR Issue: Systems vs. People“
- LinkedIn, “Empowerment Starts with Letting Go”