Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. And we are looking for a BI Developer to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the role:
The Business Insights team is looking for a BI Developer to join our growing team of data-focused Changemakers. The ideal candidate should have a developer mentality and be ready to become a subject matter expert in Limeade’s business and translate our data in actionable insights for our clients.
In this role, you will build dynamic reporting solutions for clients and internal business stakeholders. You will be using database tech like SQL, Spark and Redshift to extract data from an enterprise data warehouse and load data into dimensional models for interactive dashboard reporting. You should be comfortable working with business and technical stakeholders, and be willing to learn a variety of big data, cloud computing, and BI technology tools to get the job done.
We are looking for you if…
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for developing, deploying, and improving reporting solutions that change customers’ lives
- You use your bias for action to create impactful products quickly, and iterate these products based on feedback and identified improvements
- You have a passion for solving problems and for data-based decision-making
- You have intuition for how things can be done better, and aren’t afraid to test improvement hypotheses
- You have a client service mindset and are comfortable gathering client requirements
- You are a clear communicator
- Design and develop data models for reports and dashboards in Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements for reporting and dashboard enhancements or technical improvements
- Query data from source databases using SQL and develop and maintain automated data processes for daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Work closely with data engineers and data scientists to develop reporting and analytics products and tools end-to-end
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years data visualization experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
- Proficiency in SQL (dynamic SQL, complex stored procedures)
- Experience working with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective visualizations to business users
- Excellent team player
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests
- Proven ability and desire to grow technical skill set
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.