Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
The Business Insights team is looking for a BI Development Manager to lead our growing BI developer team. The ideal candidate should have a development background and be ready to become a subject matter expert in Limeade’s business and translate our data in actionable insights for our clients.
In this role, you will lead a team in developing reporting and visualization solutions for clients and internal business stakeholders. In addition to mentorship and team development you will have an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work alongside the team. We primarily use database tech like SQL, Spark and Redshift to extract data from an enterprise data warehouse and load data into dimensional models for interactive dashboard reporting. You should be comfortable working with business and technical stakeholders, and be willing to learn a variety of big data, cloud computing, and BI technology tools to get the job done.
We are looking for you if:
- You’re a leader with a passion for designing, developing, and improving reporting solutions that change customers’ lives
- You have a passion for solving problems and for data-based decision-making
- You have intuition for how things can be done better, and aren’t afraid to test improvement hypotheses
- You have a client service mindset and are comfortable gathering client requirements
- You are a clear communicator
- Strong leadership, vision and passion to build and drive a Business Intelligence team to create enterprise reporting products for our software as a service platform.
- Drive the design, development and implementation of our analytics and reporting platform to provide internal teams, partners, and clients with structured access to data.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards
- Work with product managers to scope, define requirements, and manage your teams workload in an agile environment.
- Promote best practices and mentor your team.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- AWS Platform Development experience (Redshift)
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- An excellent knowledge of data warehouse principles and reporting.
- More than 5 years of professional business intelligence or analytics experience, 2+ years leading projects, teams, or similar leadership/management.
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics, and build reports.
- Experience using SQL, ETL, and big data technologies in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience with BI visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Proven track record of successful communication of analytical outcomes through written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.