Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Partner Account Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to improving employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 200 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Business Journals ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the Job:
Distribution partnerships across a variety of partners (e.g. Health Plans, HCM cloud providers, Systems Integrators, & Employee Engagement providers) play a critical role in our company’s growth and success. As part of our growth agenda we are looking for an accomplished individual to fulfill our new distribution partners needs for day-to-day support and operational success. We need a proven account manager who has in-depth experience at managing customer relationships, providing best practice guidance, and who can quickly take charge of client needs – thereby ensuring transition from sales to overall management is seamless. The skill set required here is a blend of partner and channel expertise complimented with relationship and operational experience in developing new relationships, winning trust, and moving the relationship to a sustainable and productive cadence that results in both sides keeping customers delighted. Reports to Limeade’s Director of Partners.
You must be:
- Technically Skilled – The ability to fully understand our technology, perform administrative tasks when necessary, and provide guidance on usage.
- Entrepreneurial – Takes initiative to overcome roadblocks and get stuff done. A mix of initiative, innovation, and courage to quickly make the right decisions for our customers.
- A Changemaker – Pushes the boundaries with customers. Differential thinking about well-being and engagement, and an interest in teaching partners.
- Analytical and Strategic – An understanding of and passion for measurably improving well-being in the world through happy, healthy, high-performing workforces and the ability to consult with customers to drive this.
- Partner-Centric – A constant focus on delighting our customers and keeping their love for us sky-high. Ability to manage customer expectations, handle escalations, organize internal resources.
- Develop, execute and evolve the Limeade engagement and well-being strategy with current and newly secured partners. This includes the enabling our partner across the entire lifecycle – field enablement, implementation, support, and customer success.
- Develop a thorough strategy for each partner which includes a detailed relationship mapping, high-value event plan, tracking of meetings, outcomes, and next steps to advance our joint efforts.
- Drive a plan and framework that creates meaningful partnerships that result in Customer Annual Recurring Revenue for Limeade while in concert building a revenue stream for the partners.
- Manage a cross-departmental plan across customer success, sales, alliances, product and marketing organizations.
- Develop and manage an engagement strategy incorporating both field reps and executives.
- Gather ongoing partner feedback to help the organization learn and assist development.
- Work with partners to educate and negotiate optimal use of Limeade solutions.
- Create high levels of partner satisfaction, revenue retention and growth
- Use data to prove Limeade’s value to our customers
- Create a relevant story based on the partner’s business goals and then presents the story in an authentic and convincing way
- As a Trusted Advisor, develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders
- Inspires and respectfully challenges customers to take steps to create change in their organization
- Interface effectively with customers, partners and internal resources to drive results and resolve issues
- Occasional travel is required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Accomplished industry professional with 5+ years of experience, successfully managing HCM, Consulting, and/or Systems Integrator partner programs.
- Proven track record of identifying, launching, and growing channel relationships.
- Deep experience working at or with major industry partners or growing SaaS companies.
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities both within and across teams.
- Ability to embrace an “evolve and learn” mentality.
- High personal energy exhibiting a very high level of engagement.
- High personal and professional standards. Unassailable integrity and ethics.
- Comfortable with and curious regarding technology.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.