Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a Growth Operations Manager to drive strategy and operational excellence within the growth organization. You are equally comfortable providing thought leadership as you are operational support to drive success and effectiveness within the growth organization. The Growth Operations Manager will have significant visibility across the Limeade leadership team and must be adept at turning data into business insights and presenting to this audience. The ideal candidate will have experience with sales operations specifically focused on Salesforce.com administration, deal support, productivity tool support, sales training/enablement, and process and policy management. You are someone who is excited to work in a mission-driven, fast-paced environment where you can see the impact of your work. This role requires someone who is self-motivated, and excited to work cross-functionally across teams to build processes and enable the growth organization at Limeade to consistently hit business targets.
This Growth Operations Manager will report to the VP of Growth Operations and preferably be based at Limeade headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Own end-end process and conversion rates throughout sales funnel and deliver insights for improved effectiveness
- Manage sales pipeline, forecasting and performance metrics processes, and reporting
- Work closely with the Sales function to support and monitor opportunities through the sales stages and work with Finance to validate closed won opportunities
- Manage sales territories including administration of account assignment and team design, including Salesforce.com structure to support the design
- Develop, document, communicate and maintain rules of engagement and sales processes
- Own and manage all aspects of sales operations that include forecasting, reporting, sales process compliance, and Salesforce.com administration
- Manage cross-departmental Salesforce.com steering committee
- Lead executive analyses, strategies, and deliverables (e.g., board materials, QBP)
- Construct and automate dashboards for key performance metrics
- Manage growth organization meetings designed to improve sales productivity and provide visibility into revenue goal attainment (e.g., deal desk, all hands meetings, etc.)
- Responsible for (growth organization managed) third-party tools, provisioning, and training
- Manage sales provisioning/de-provisioning process and assist with onboarding new hires
- Support special projects
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical and operational role, with at least 2+ years in a sales/ revenue operations role within a fast-growing SaaS company
- Ability to understand high-level strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and execute on-time and with high quality
- Expert experience in Salesforce.com including administration, pipeline and forecast management; Salesforce Admin Certification a plus
- Expertise in complex Excel capabilities with a focus on formulas and pivot tables
- Ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Agile self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and positive in nature, with a service-oriented mentality
- Previous deal desk experience a plus
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade values in an ongoing and consistent way
- BS or BA degree in Finance or Business-related field