Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Implementation, you will drive the operationalizing of an enterprise Business Intelligence and Insights (BI&I) shared service for our enterprise customers, market analysts and company executives. You will be responsible for building and managing a team and corresponding set of processes that span the entire Business Intelligence and Insights lifecycle from ETL through sophisticated data science insights using leading edge cloud-based, distributed computing platforms.
Success in this role will require a driven and operationally savvy integrations team leader with a track record of success, recruiting and retaining world-class talent and accustomed to working at a high operational tempo with high precision results.
- Lead and align the Data Integration team’s vision, strategy and execution across all of Limeade’s business and technology organizations
- Manage a team of technology and insights professionals to deliver on a high availability shared service to key consumers (Limeade Leadership, Customers, Market, etc.).
- Establish industry best practices that are repeatable and drive a high quality of service at scale given Limeade’s rapid growth trajectory
- Experience with processing data sets with rigorous PHI/PII compliance considerations Identify and source new structured and unstructured data from our product(s) and 3rd party partners so as to provide actionable insights to your consumers as a Shared Services leader
- Scope and define metrics that will be actively monitored in the integration of new data
- Lead a small team of solution engineers in servicing our enterprise level customers
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Experience in SaaS or HR software related fields a major plus but not required
- 5-7 years of experience managing a team of at least 7-10 highly technical resources with a track record of being an engaged leader who can drive results through the performance of your team – not just your individual contributions
- Excellent communication skills – including both internal and external crystallization of complex ideas into simple value stories
- Experience with data file transfers via SFTP
- Experience using RESTFUL API’s
- Experience solving direct customer and vendor escalations
- B.S. Computer Science, Information Science or the equivalent; advanced degree in Computer Science and/or Information Science/Statistics highly desirable.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.