Limeade is an engagement company that inspires employee commitment and elevates company culture. Our mission is to improve well-being in the world. We are looking for a Product Manager to help us do exactly that.
At Limeade, we take a whole person, whole company and whole ecosystem approach to measurably improve employee well-being and performance. But we go much further than that, helping our customers build cultures that support well-being that move the needle on their business goals. Our engagement platform is immersive and holistic – as it must be to help solve the bigger well-being and engagement problems facing today’s businesses. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade serves over 100 employers and top global brands.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com
About the job:
Product Managers at Limeade define, design and deliver products and services that delight customers and users and add strategic value to Limeade. Product Managers ensure that Limeade is delivering on its vision of measurably improving employee well-being and driving real employee engagement through smart technology and great teamwork.
Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include deep collaboration with business stakeholders, customers/users, designers and engineers. Key product management deliverables include product/service vision, leading and communicating a successful solution process, writing and prioritizing detailed user stories, partnering with engineering leadership to manage the release of value, and establishing Limeade as a market-leading brand.
- Product opportunity definition and vision. Drives product vision by analyzing markets to create value propositions and positioning, partnering with other groups, including management of resources and alignment to business plans and goals.
- Product leadership. Partners with engineers, designers and customers to build the right product. Manages backlog and forecasts. Translates strategy and vision into solutions that ensure the product/service is amazing and customers love it
- Release Readiness. Go-to-market execution, efficacy, product advocacy to drive release readiness
- Ships value. Builds the right process and ships product. Uses, defines, and improves metrics, processes, and standards to meet the expected product/service outcomes
- Product ownership. Shipping a product with pride. Has a sense of personal accountability for the quality and completeness of the entire product/service and resulting user experience. Maintains a sense of pride and craftsmanship that yields output with aesthetic as well as technical value
- Effective teaming. Building the right team. Acts constructively to increase the efficiency, impact, and morale of the team, as a whole. Works proactively across team, product/service, or platform boundaries to share information and technology and ensure that peer team goals are aligned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- 3+ years in product management or product development – preferably in SaaS or consumer websites/apps
- On-the-job and/or academic experience with user-center design and design thinking
- Proven success in shipping high-quality, simple customer-experiences
- Self-starter with superior time management and prioritization skills
- Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as planning and execution
- A naturally curious person who seeks out understanding by diving deep into data, research and others’ thoughts and ideas
- A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
- Always a team player and a leader – When it comes to the team, developers and other stakeholders – they want to believe in our product and that starts with you
- Quantitative background to support data-driven decision-making
- Computer Science, and/or economics degrees OK with increased software experience
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.