Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Solution Engineer to play a key role in ensuring the successful onboarding of customers onto Limeade’s platform. This position combines customer and partner communication with the technology skills necessary to execute the customer implementation plan. Of key importance is the ability to implement, integrate, troubleshoot and successfully resolve software issues in conjunction with the Customer Success and Product teams.
- Understand customer goals and integration requirements, including import/export of data, analytics, reporting, Single Sign-On (SSO) and more
- Understand Limeade’s different integration options. Map to the requirements above to create the integration strategy for that customer
- Work with other internal resources across multiple disciplines to ensure successful onboarding of multiple enterprise customers — with varying degrees of complexity and relatively short implementation timelines
- Develop acceptance test cases and test data for custom integration work (data conversions, transformations, secure file transfer) for specific customers and partners
- Perform solution testing as required and verify data accuracy
- Initiate and manage cross-departmental communication to resolve any integration-related questions and issues. Report on project progress
- Serve as a conduit of integration-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
- Define data integration and reporting requirements.
- Manage issues and escalate as needed to the Strategic Account Executive, and other groups including Product Development, Product Management, and Operations.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or higher
- Light HTML, Light C#, ability to perform ad-hoc SQL queries at an intermediate level
- Very strong comfort level in writing business requirements documents (BRD’s)
- Have strong experience in MS Products – specifically excel, CSV and database software
- Demonstrate conceptual & analytical thinking
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to execution
- Strong escalation management
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Has experience in a team-oriented environment, but applies self independently as well.
- High-growth companies and/or start-up experience a plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.