Limeade –Tinypulse is an employee experience software company on a mission to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity, and purpose. Founded in 2006, Today, Limeade solutions are used in approximately 100 countries around the globe. Limeade helps to improve employee well-being, engagement, and sense of inclusion – in addition to reducing the risk of unwanted turnover and burnout. To learn more, visit http://www.limeade.com (AXS listing: LME)
About the role:
This role can be fully remote.
Limeade is looking for a Product Manager to build solutions for our product ecosystem. As the Product Manager for this area, you will be deeply focused on understanding the needs of our users and lead the strategy and execution for third-party partner/vendor integrations. 2.5 million employees in over 100 countries currently access our solutions. Large employers use Limeade to use a science-based, care focused approach to help make employees feel connected and engaged with them, help them in their whole-person well-being, and have a great employee experience.
This role will be focused on building capabilities to help us scale the platform as well as delivering a consumer-grade experience to customers and users. Product Managers at Limeade ensure Limeade is delivering on its vision of improving the employee experience and helping every employee know their company cares. Responsibilities span the life of the product/service and include deep collaboration with business stakeholders, customers/users, designers, user researchers, and engineers. Key product management deliverables include product vision, product strategy, writing and prioritizing detailed user stories and requirements, partnering with engineering teams on the development process, leading and communicating successful product releases, and establishing Limeade as a market-leading brand.
Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way.
Develop and set long-term vision and strategy for the owned product area(s)
• Drive product discussions with employers, users and partners to ensure that we meet their needs and achieve our near and long-term goals
• Work closely with operations, sales, and marketing teams to launch new features and drive product and platform awareness and adoption
• Develop and deep understanding of and empathy with our customers and their employees. Advocate for the product experience that meet their needs and address their challenges.
• Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from competitive research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive the product forward.
• Be analytics driven. Help define and drive the related objective key results for your area. Leverage testing and user experience research to deliver data-driven results.
• Clearly set the product/backlog prioritization for your team with the right balance of near term deliverables and longer-term investments.
• Work with team members across the broader Product and Technology organizations, Growth, Marketing, Legal, and Institute to understand their requirements, manage dependencies, and launch new experiences.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
• Technical aptitude. Comfortable with the internal workings of software with the ability to inspire engineering teams to elevate their product ambitions, and has collaborated closely on architecture and product decisions alike
• 2-3 years in product management or equivalent experience in product development – preferably in SaaS or enterprise websites/apps
• Enjoys researching and strategic thinking as well as planning and execution
• Quantitative background who seeks out understanding by diving deep into data, research and others’ thoughts and ideas to support data-driven decision making
• A well-rounded communicator, collaborator and presenter who loves to share findings and insights
• Always a team player and a leader – when it comes to the team, developers and other stakeholders, they want to believe in our product and that starts with you
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This position is open to remote workers located in Viet-Nam